Tekken director asks why Americans want Waffle House to be a stage in Tekken 8

Pelican Press

Tekken director asks why Americans want Waffle House to be a stage in Tekken 8

Recently, Harada has been getting one request for a new Tekken stage: The ********* Southeast’s 24 hour a day, seven day a week diner Waffle House.

“Ok, I will only ask once about this request. Why do some communities send me requests for ‘Waffle House’? Please be sure to explain the basis for the request, including the original story, history and background. I look forward to an explanation from someone who knows more,” asked Harada on

This is the hidden content, please
/X.

Why do people want Waffle House, Mr. Harada? Because the place has become something of an internet meme for its status as somewhere that’s pretty dang cheap, open 24 hours a day and—therefore—a place where ****** and high people get into fights. Fights with each other. With employees. With themselves.

#Tekken #director #asks #Americans #Waffle #House #stage #Tekken