Huge Dell TechFest sale is still live – I’ve picked the 6 best laptop deals available now

Pelican Press

Huge Dell TechFest ***** is still live – I’ve picked the 6 best laptop deals available now

The massive Dell TechFest ***** is ongoing, and the manufacturer has just added a selection of new deals across its range of laptops, PCs, monitors and other computing hardware. I’ve picked out six of the best laptop deals available in the Dell TechFest ***** on the Inspiron and XPS lineup. Here at TechRadar, we think they are some of the best laptops you can buy for various needs and budgets.

This is the hidden content, please

For the best value for money option, you should check out this

(was $699.99). It’s a huge $300 saving on a powerful all-around laptop that has the power to handle the majority of your computing needs. 

Whether that’s web browsing, sending emails, video calls, word processing or video streaming, this device will have no trouble. I’m also hugely impressed that it comes with 16GB of RAM for a significant performance boost and a chunky 1TB SSD. This amount of RAM and such large speedy storage options are rarely seen in laptops in this price range.

If you’ve got a larger budget and need a laptop with more power, a better screen and a longer battery life for more advanced tasks, then consider this

. This is a fantastic record-low price for a powerful, portable and stylish machine that can comfortably handle all of your computing needs.

I’ve added more info on both these deals below alongside a few more of the best offers from the Dell TechFest *****. As Dell constantly changes its deals, these offers could end at any time, so don’t hang around if you spot one you like.

Remember, you can also check out all the latest Dell coupon codes for ways to save even more money at the manufacturer’s official store.

6 best laptop deals in the Dell TechFest *****

#Huge #Dell #TechFest #***** #live #Ive #picked #laptop #deals