This Final Fantasy 7 Abomination is the Creepiest Dragon’s Dogma 2 Character Creation Yet

Pelican Press

This Final Fantasy 7 Abomination is the Creepiest Dragon’s Dogma 2 Character Creation Yet

The Dragon’s Dogma 2 character creator has allowed players to create some of the creepiest character designs. Some are so horrifying that you wouldn’t be wrong in thinking that they should have never existed at all. As Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth and Dragon’s Dogma 2 release so close to one another, it makes sense that one could take inspiration from character designs from FF7 Rebirth and use them in Dragon’s Dogma 2, and that’s what has happened.

If you weren’t a fan of the Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth Moogle design before, you definitely won’t be after seeing the abomination below. ********* Dragon’s Dogma 2 player created a humanoid Moogle that looks like it crawled out of the most dysfunctional character splicer that could ever exist. It is a Moogle by design, but it’s also incredibly scary.

Via
This is the hidden content, please
on X/

I truly thought going into Dragon’s Dogma 2 when it releases, that the thing I would be most scared of while traveling at night is an unexpected dragon *******, but I was wrong. I am terrified of turning around and having this thing talk to me with its face lit in the ghastly lantern light. It is a very terrifying thought and something that I hope never happens to me.

This tortured Moogle isn’t the only horrifying creation to come out of the Dragon’s Dogma 2 character creator. There are a range of amazing designs out there, and also some rather ugly ones as well. 

Prima Games is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more

Dragon's Dogma 2
#Final #Fantasy #Abomination #Creepiest #Dragons #Dogma #Character #Creation