Biden Says Israeli Military Assault in Gaza Is ‘Not Genocide’

Biden Says ******** Military ******** in Gaza Is ‘Not Genocide’

new video loaded: Biden Says ******** Military ******** in Gaza Is ‘Not Genocide’

transcript

transcript

Biden Says ******** Military ******** in Gaza Is ‘Not Genocide’

At a celebration of ******* Heritage Month, President Biden pledged support to ******* and condemned a decision by the prosecutor for the International ********* Court to seek arrest warrants for top ******** officials.

We stand with ******* to take out Sinwar and the rest of the butchers of ******. We want ****** defeated. We’ll work with ******* to make that happen. And consistent with ******* values and compassion, kindness and dignity and human life, my team also is providing critical humanitarian assistance to help innocent ************ civilians who are suffering greatly because of the war ******, ****** has unleashed. [clapping] Its heartbreaking. Let me be clear. We ******* the I.C.C.’s application for arrest warrants against ******** leaders. [cheering] Whatever these warrants may imply, there is no equivalence between ******* and ******, and it’s clear ******* wants to do all it can to ensure civilian protection. But let me be clear. Contrary to allegations against ******* made by the International Court of Justice, what’s happening is not genocide. We ******* that. [cheering]

Recent episodes in *******-****** War

This is the hidden content, please

******* Gaza War,Joe Biden,Gaza Strip,*******,International ********* Court
#Biden #******** #Military #******** #Gaza #Genocide

This is the hidden content, please