I.C.C. Prosecutor Asks for Warrants for Netanyahu and Hamas Leaders

I.C.C. Prosecutor Asks for Warrants for Netanyahu and ****** Leaders

new video loaded: I.C.C. Prosecutor Asks for Warrants for Netanyahu and ****** Leaders

transcript

transcript

I.C.C. Prosecutor Asks for Warrants for Netanyahu and ****** Leaders

The International ********* Court prosecutor said he believed ****** leaders and ******** leaders, including Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of ******* and Yahya Sinwar of ******, were responsible for war ******* and ******* against humanity.

I have reasonable grounds to believe, on the basis of evidence collected and examined by my office, that ******** Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant bear ********* responsibility for the following international ******* committed on the territory of the State of Palestine from at least the 8th of October 2023. The ******* include starvation of civilians as a method of warfare; willfully causing great suffering, serious injury to body or health or cruel treatment; willful ******** or ******* and intentionally directing attacks against a civilian population. Three senior leaders of ****** — Yahya Sinwar, Muhammad Deif, and Ismail Haniyeh — bear ********* responsibility for the following international ******* committed on the territory of ******* and the State of Palestine from at least the 7th of October 2023: extermination as a ****** against humanity; ******* as a ****** against humanity and as a war ******; the taking of hostages as a war ******; ***** and other acts of ******* ********* during captivity as ******* against humanity and as war *******; ******** during captivity as a ****** against humanity and as a war ******.

Recent episodes in *******-****** War

This is the hidden content, please

War *******;Genocide;******* Against Humanity,******* Gaza War,Karim Khan,Benjamin Netanyahu,*******,Gaza Strip
#I.C.C #Prosecutor #Asks #Warrants #Netanyahu #****** #Leaders

This is the hidden content, please